Best Frontend Frameworks for Your Website in 2022
What comes to your mind when you think about flawless user experience? Common answers include Instagram, Twitter, Netflix, etc. Their simple and clear interfaces result in outstanding user experience and accessibility.
The question is, how do you reach this level of excellence in user experience?
To reach this uppermost priority in your business, you need to choose the right frontend framework for your web app development!
This article will give you a short definition of frontend frameworks and a list of the 3 best frontend frameworks with detailed analysis.
What is a frontend framework?
A frontend framework is a bit of software for frontend web development that helps to convert the data into a visual interface. It is needed to ease web developers' jobs since it generally provides reusable code modules, already prepared interface blocks, and vital frontend technologies. This makes it quicker for developers to compose web applications without coding everything from zero.
Here are the 3 best frontend frameworks you can find fitting for your particular business in 2022.
The fundamental features of React are the JSX coding style mixed with HTML quotes and tag syntax and virtual Document Object Model (DOM). As a result of the above mentioned features, React is known for being one of the most easy-to-learn frameworks while maintaining its outstanding performance.
React.js is the most suitable option for complex projects, including large blocks (navigation panels, buttons, etc.). Generally, it is a good choice for any interactive applications for web, mobile, and other platforms.
It's used by Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, LinkedIn, etc.
- Reusability of components and diversity of tools
- Easy to learn and use (suitable for beginners)
- Excellent backup and support by Facebook
- High operational speed, consistent performance, and enhanced UI thanks to virtual DOM
- Capacity to be integrated with other JS libraries
- Insufficient quality of documentation as a result of regular updates
- Difficulties of learning JSX for developers
Vue.js is considered one of the most straightforward frontend frameworks. The main difference between React and Vue.js is that the first is a library, while the latter is a framework. This makes the latter more suitable for larger projects.
The two primary differentiations of the Vue.js are its virtual DOM and component-based architecture. Vue.js can manage both simple and dynamic developments with clarity. Additionally, it is supported by a large scale of tools like plugin installation system, server renderer, end-to-end testing tools, and others.
Due to its features, Vue.js is considered one of the most beginner-friendly frontend frameworks. It is suitable for relatively small projects, web interfaces, and single-page applications.
It's used by Facebook, Alibaba, Netflix, Airbnb, Grammarly, etc.
- Small size and simplicity of installment
- Easy integration with other libraries
- Component-based architecture
- Beginner-friendly (simple syntax)
- Significant optimization of UI thanks to the virtual DOM
- Thorough documentation
- Positive effect on SEO
- Language barriers (most components are in Chinese)
- Restricted applicability to larger projects
- Scarcity of plugins
- An undersized developer community (still developing)
Angular is one of the most practical and powerful UI frameworks created by Google. Angular is unique with its two-way data binding feature and excellent documentation quality compared to React.
Angular's code components are approvingly reusable, manageable, controllable, and testable because of its hierarchical dependency injection function. Additionally, dynamic HTML content is possible to create by programming unique behaviors of the DOM due to the commands featured with Angular. One of the most significant benefits is real-time synchronization.
Angular is the perfect choice when designing and developing web and mobile apps for all sorts of environments. It is especially suitable for dynamic web apps.
It's used by Microsoft, PayPal, Gmail, Upwork, Forbes, etc.
- A large support community
- Excellent backup and support by Google
- Manageable and reusable applications
- Real-time synchronization due to two-way data binding
- Many important default features lessen the need to code every detail
- High-quality server performance
- Harder to learn for beginners and smaller teams
- Heavy frameworks, due to the complexity of size and structure
- Complications: dynamic apps might fail in performance and need optimization)
- Restricted SEO capabilities
Concluding points: Best frontend framework for you!
- A frontend framework is software for frontend web development that converts the data into a visual interface.
- React is better for use in complex projects and any interactive applications.
- Vue.Js is a suitable choice for relatively small projects and single-page applications.
- Angular is good to use when developing dynamic web and mobile apps for all sorts of environments.